German Teacher Award
Do you know a dedicated teacher of German in the UK who deserves recognition?
The nomination process for the German Teacher Award 2017 will open at the end of February 2017.
The German Teacher Award is awarded by the German Embassy. It is presented every year to excellent teachers of German who have made an outstanding and dedicated contribution to German teaching at their school, for example through:
- a record of successful teaching at a school, including innovative language teaching
- successful introduction of German teaching at a school
- established and successful link activities with Germany, e.g. projects and exchanges, bilingual projects, curriculum projects
- use of German language in subjects other than German
- local or regional outreach activities
UK-German Connection is a partner of this award.