Cultural Heritage through the lens
Applications are now closed.
Show us your Cultural Heritage: reflect, explore, share...
European Year of Cultural Heritage
From natural to digital, and tangible to intangible – cultural heritage surrounds us every day, in our architecture, literature, history, music, art, food, film, museums, natural landscapes, monuments – and so much more. Young people have a huge role to play: as the heirs of cultural heritage, its future and preservation is in your hands!
What does cultural heritage mean to you?
Instructions and Guidelines
Before creating and sending us your video, make sure you adhere to these guidelines:
- You must be aged 16-25.
- You must be a UK or German resident.
- You do not have to be learning German.
- The video can be submitted by an individual, group, class or school.
- The video can explore any aspect of what cultural heritage means to you: local, regional, national or international.
- Read the technical video guidelines (downloadable on the right-hand side).
- The video must be 1 – 3 minutes long.
- At the beginning of the video, the above question must feature (as text).
- At the end of the video, the correct UK-German Connection logo (downloadable on the right hand-side) should be displayed full screen or as part of a final image.
- If there is any speaking in the video, this can be in English and/or German.
- If there is music, make sure you use music that is not copyrighted.
Send us your 'Cultural Heritage through the lens!' video:
- via Dropbox / WeTransfer
- via Google Drive
- as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete, sign and scan a copy of the 'Cultural Heritage through the lens Guidelines' (downloadable on the right-hand side) stating that you have written permission from anyone who features in the video and you give permission for all footage to be used on UK-German Connection channels.
What happens next?
A selection of the submitted videos will be presented on our website and social media channels as part of our celebration of the European Year of Cultural Heritage!
If you have any questions, please contact Claire Clifford via email@example.com