Flexible funding scheme
Showing opportunities tagged with MINT
This special flexible funding scheme is designed to bring young people of the UK and Germany together to facilitate an exchange of ideas, joint learning and open discussions on special topics and current issues.
Themes currently available under the flexible funding scheme:
World War I
Our future in Europe - maintaining the UK-German connection
What criteria does your project have to meet?
- Schools and youth groups in the UK and Germany are eligible for funding.
Activities must be joint and bilateral [UK-German], with a high level of relevant interaction between the young people.
The young people actively engage in an educational learning and thinking process, including discussion, debate and reflection.
The activity has a strong wider impact, and the young people take an active role in this.
Funding is available for grants of between £500 and £5,000, depending on the scale of activity.
For a full list of criteria, please refer to the programme guidelines (see Files to download).
When and how should you apply for the grant?
- The flexible funding scheme has a rolling deadline. Applications can be submitted at any time.
- Proposed project activities cannot start until at least six weeks after you have submitted your application to allow the required administrative and processing time.
- Please read the guidelines.
- To apply, please download and complete our application form (see Files to download list on this page) and submit it electronically to email@example.com.
- Please ensure that your application is discussed and prepared collaboratively and include or attach relevant statements from your partner organisation, particularly if applying for a one-way visit to your institution.
Please note that only one participating institution applies on behalf of the whole project. The corresponding information (in German) and application form (in English) for your German partners is available under Flexible funding scheme on the German section of our website.
Applications for 'Our future in Europe - maintaining the UK-German connection' should be submitted by UK schools/institutions.
If you have any questions about the programme or you would like to discuss your plans, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!